Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am still alive!

I know it has been awhile since my last blog, but things have been so busy here. We've been passing a cold around the house, that Serena has managed to catch twice. I am currently under the weather and hopefully on the mend. Being pregnant and sick is NO fun. I am pretty much exhausted all the time. My sister is here visiting too and now so are Richard's parents and grandmother. Everyone came for Thanksgiving of course, so I have been busy trying to prepare and do everything. I am excited for the holiday, but will be glad when it is over too.

Well that is the abbreviated news from here, I will update more next week when I have a minute.

2 comments:

Tiffany :) said...

I'm glad that you're still alive!! That sucks that you've all been under the weather...especially you & Serena! It's awful when the babies are feeling ucky. Enjoy your time with family (especially your sister!) & have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

Jenna said...

Happy Thanksgiving!