Friday, July 18, 2008

Bumbo Baby!

I got Serena a bumbo yesterday. Well, it is not the BUMBO bumbo, but a different brand. Actually it is a better one because it has a tray with toys on it that can go on later and then it can also be a booster seat at the table for toddlers. Anyway, she wasn't too sure she liked it at first, but I think she is getting the hang of it.


I am not so sure about this bumbo thing Mom!

It's okay Little Sister!

Okay, it's growing on me

It's kind of fun


Okay, okay I love it!!

3 comments:

dennisandsong said...

So freakin' cute!!!

Unknown said...

that's so cute! isn't it crazy all the new things there are out there for babies these days?

Steph said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I think you need to move from Texas back to CA! lol And can I just say that you look SO much like your mom!