Monday, October 20, 2008

Eights

8 favorite TV shows

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Lost
4. Nip/Tuck
5. Private Practice
6. Dirty Sexy Money
7. Army Wives
8. Samantha Who?

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Chevys
3. Chilis
4. The Rainforest Cafe
5. BJs
6. PF Changs
7. Round Table Pizza
8. Macaroni Grill

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Read the Sunday paper
2. Dressed the girls in their Halloween costumes
3. Went to the Botanical Gardens for their Halloween celebration
4. Ordered pizza from Papa Johns
5. Watched the Raiders beat the Jets in OT
6. Watched Desperate Housewives
7. Swept the kitchen floor
8. Took a shower

8 things to look forward to
1. Baby #3
2. Finding out the gender of baby #3
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving food
5. Christmas and everything that goes along with it
6. Going home to California for a visit
7. All of Serena's firsts to come in the next year
8. Watching my first born play soccer just like her Momma!

8 things I love about fall
1. The cooler air (clearly I am not talking about the cooler air in Texas)
2. The leaves changing colors (again, clearly not talking about here)
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas coming, I get so excited!
6. Being able to finally wear something other than flip flops...eventually
7. The shorter days
8. Turning off the A/C FINALLY

8 things on my wishlist
1. Have a quick and easy pregnancy
2. Have a healthy baby
3. Have a healthy family
4. A house in California
5. Come into a LOT of money
6. Live closer to my family
7. Go back to school
8. Happiness...for myself and my family, always

8 people I am tagging
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You
6. You
7. You
8. Basically I am tagging anyone who reads this!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Aw poor Calli having to wear a brace for another week. I was so afraid they would tell us Camille's arm wasn't healed yet and she'd have to go back in a cast or splint!