Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday (I wish it was Sunday)

It has been one of those mornings. The kids were up early this morning (Calli at 6:30am, Serena at 7am) and it has been nonstop since then. Serena had a huge blowout poop to start things off and I had to just throw her in the bath. She has been really cranky the last week and I am not sure if she is teething or what. My Dr. Mom diagnosis is teething with a touch of separation anxiety. Any time I leave the room today, she cries. So I have been by her side since she woke up. Finally it was nap time so I treked up the stairs, put her in her crib and sure enough, she had pooped again. When I left the room she cried, but just briefly thank goodness! I got Calli another bowl of cereal and finally was able to eat one myself. I was halfway through mine when Calli spilled her bowl, face down on the floor. I just finished cleaning up a puddle of milk and Kix and am wondering what else is in store for me today?

1 comments:

Tiffany :) said...

don't you just adore those mornings! Sorry to hear it started off ucky, hopefully it got better though! How are you feeling?

I loved Pampers! They gave us Huggies in the hospital and we had the leakage problem. But my mom said that none of my siblings were able to wear Pampers & neither was my niece because they eventually caused these awful rashes! Oh well...I haven't tried Luvs but they sell the Huggies @ Costco thank gosh!