Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!

My mom is the best mom ever! Today is her birthday, but I won't tell you how old she is turning ;).

My sister is here visiting. She got here late Saturday night and is staying until next Monday. We are excited to have her here. Calli loves doing puzzles, playing hide and seek, reading books and just hanging out with her Auntie. I know she will be sad when it is time for her to leave.

Other than that, I am just getting ready for Calli's birthday and her party. She had her last dance class yesterday and I was able to give out all the invitations to her friends so hopefully some will be able to go. The last twenty minutes of class yesterday they had a little party with tons of treats. Needless to say, with it being 5pm Calli might have spoiled her dinner just a little. Now she is looking forward to her recital this weekend and after that we are done until August. I signed her up again for the Pre II class this time (she was in Pre I this year). She'll also be doing soccer in the fall so she'll have a busy schedule.

Serena is doing great, happy and healthy. She had her two month check up last week and she is 90th percentile for both height and weight (12.5 pounds, 23.5 inches). She doesn't look like a fat, roly poly baby though, she is just long and well proportioned. I think she is going to be exactly like Calli, who is pretty tall and very lean. I am excited for Serena to get bigger and see exactly HOW much she looks like Calli as she grows. I have a feeling they will look very similar like my sisters and I do. It will also be fun though to see her distinct features, unique to just Serena. Watching them grow is so much fun!




0 comments: