Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures

So here are some pictures from the last month. I need to be better at taking more pictures because I know someday I will look back and think, "why don't I have more pictures from when Serena and Calli were __ months or years old?!" Every time I try and take a picture of just Serena though Calli is always right there to jump in and say cheese. Getting her out of the picture is impossible. This is why I have almost no pictures of just the baby. Calli is a camera hog!

Calli was so excited to be able to hold and feed Serena for the first time. These are my favorite pictures of them so far. Serena was just two days old.


Checking each other out


Hey, she kind of looks like me!


Serena was not enjoying her first bath!


This is my favorite picture of Serena so far. She was 2 weeks old. I love how big and blue her eyes look and how chubby her little cheeks are!


Three generations. The kids and I with my mom when she came to visit.


Our first family picture of all four of us.


Pretty girl in her pretty dress


Big sister giving little sister hugs and kisses


Calli playing in her new pool

0 comments: