Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sleeping angel

Serena slept from 8:45pm to 7am this morning without waking up ONCE! I was so excited. She slept from 8:30pm to 6:30am on Sunday night as well so this is the second time she has slept about ten hours in a row (although on Sunday she woke up at 2am because Richard doesn't bundle as well as me and she broke free. But I just rebundled her and gave her the paci and she was good). I am so glad we have the Angel Care Monitor because otherwise I would have been in her room every twenty minutes checking to make sure she was okay. But this way I knew everything was fine or the alarm would have gone off. When I woke up with Calli at 6:30am (THANKS CALLI!) I thought I had better check on her. But then I reminded myself of the alarm and that she was fine and all I would do is wake her up if I went in there. She ate about six ounces when she woke up instead of the usual four and stayed awake for two hours before her nap instead of the usual one and a half. So she is currently dozing and Calli is watching her Wonder Pets and I am about to clean the dishes from the eggs and potatoes I made Calli and me for breakfast. Then we are going to head to the store this afternoon, so exciting I know!

2 comments:

Tiffany :) said...

GOOD GIRL, SERENA! That's so awesome and I am sooo very jealous!

dennisandsong said...

It is soooo great when they start giving you time to actually sleep and recharge!! I always improve when the babies start sleeping though the night. Cadence just barely has been giving us some good sleep time the past few weeks. She will go about 10 hours now!! YOOOHOOO!! Horray for sleeping babies!!