Saturday, May 10, 2008

Super star soccer player

Yesterday we took a trip to Walmart so I could get some storage bins for all the clothes Miss Serena is outgrowing already as well as my maternity stuff. Of course I always like to wander around the store as well and browse. I am not able to do this too much though with a one month old now, but she was sleeping so I took advantage. Calli wanted to go to the toy section of course, so we moseyed (I know that doesn't look right, but I looked it up in the dictionary, I swear!) to the toys to play. I saw the soccer net I have been wanting to get for her and I finally got it. She was so excited to get home and set it up and play. She is really a natural soccer player, just like her Momma! It is in the genes I guess. Seriously though, she is really good and I know she will be a soccer all-star someday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3lBfucs1Y





2 comments:

Kristin said...

what a cutie! She is a great soccer player!

Heather Guymon said...

Hannah saw the soccer ball and net and went ballistic! LOL she likes soccer quite a bit and keeps asking when soccer class is. I didn't sign her up again though...I need to!